Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018

snywx

12 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

A couple more hours with these rates and I might just end up with the best storm of the season so far. I'm well over 5" now and it's just dumping. Nice snow too, wet and sticky but light and fluffy :wacko: Too bad it'll be gone by Monday afternoon.

1.5 here. Sharp cutoff.

1 hour ago, snywx said:

Was just down in your area... You guys did real well.  

3.2" here tho. Not too bad and its pretty much what I expected

Yeah I was definitely surprised. Started around 5pm and by 9 we probably had 5-6 inches.its actually still snowing lightly now. One of the best snows of the winter here. Will all be gone soon I’m sure. 70 this week! Been a bizarre winter but hopefully we still have some surprises before it’s all said and done

• Like 1

5.3 inches in Highland Mills in eastern Orange County. 33.9 on the season now. Close to average for this point in the season but the temperatures since mid January are insane. 

With what’s upcoming this has a chance to be the warmest Febraury on record breaking last years record. 

I’m hating the new norm of above normal temperatures but the penchant to just want to snow no matter what the pattern now is nice. 

• IrishRob17 changed the title to Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018