Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018

snywx

26 minutes ago, snywx said:

Oh damn lol.. I knew Rockland was a snow hole but jeez. What part of Rockland are you in?

Hey snywx- been several years since I've posted. Good to see a lot of the same people on here still. I'm missing my days of living up in the snowbelt of Monroe up in the OC lol Got remarried and now living in Sloatsburg. So I'm feeling Brasil's pain. 31 here with a light snow/ice mix. I see they dropped my local forecast from 3-5 to 1-3 now. Guess will see what happens

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pitmaster15 said:

Hey snywx- been several years since I've posted. Good to see a lot of the same people on here still. I'm missing my days of living up in the snowbelt of Monroe up in the OC lol Got remarried and now living in Sloatsburg. So I'm feeling Brasil's pain. 31 here with a light snow/ice mix. I see they dropped my local forecast from 3-5 to 1-3 now. Guess will see what happens

Hey welcome back! I remember you used to be in Chester right? I can't believe taint is making it all the way to the rockland/orange border. 

3 minutes ago, snywx said:

Hey welcome back! I remember you used to be in Chester right? I can't believe taint is making it all the way to the rockland/orange border. 

Thanks! Yeah I was down Lakes Rd- Monroe address but technically in Chester. Once I became single again I did a lot of traveling to see the world lol Now I wished I would have pushed my new wife harder to buy another house up that way but she has 2 girls and wanted to keep them in suffern schools. Amazing what a difference a 15 min move further south does for my love of snow. I'm up off 7 Lakes Dr before Harriman state park so on a little elevation. But I'm not feeling too enthused for this one right now. Hopefully we end up with a few inches still. 

4 minutes ago, nycemt123 said:

Yeah, I'm in the Monsey/Ramapo/Spring Valley area. It's glistening with rain :(
Would be asleep already if my daughter wouldn't be on/off crying (looks like non event here imby) lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah it sucks getting shafted like this. Looks like mainly ice up here now from looking outside on my deck. I'm not even sure why I'm still up lol Hopefully we can still get a few hours of snow to fall. My 2 teenage stepdaughters won't be happy if there is school tomorrow. 

• Like 1

• IrishRob17 changed the title to Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018