Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018

snywx

6 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Snow maps are dumb. Check this awesomeness out instead. Somebody picks up a foot if this verifies.

M4ST8I9.png

If someone were to get a foot, it would higher elevations of CT or MA while around here would be a 6-10 inch deal, which would rock.  I think more realistically it will be 4-8 in the Mid Hudson Valley. 

• Like 1

I always have reservations about being in the jackpot since that means statistically I'll be out of the running for another few years... lol. I'm definitely a fan of that look, though. Pretty crazy that most reliable guidance has double-digit snowfall starting within 24 hours and there aren't even any advisories up.

48 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

I always have reservations about being in the jackpot since that means statistically I'll be out of the running for another few years... lol. I'm definitely a fan of that look, though. Pretty crazy that most reliable guidance has double-digit snowfall starting within 24 hours and there aren't even any advisories up.

In Uptons AFD they were mentioning that inland sections were going to meet advisory levels. I would think that advisories would be hoisted in the afternoon package coming out in about an hour from now. I would think that Albany would be hoisting them up too for your area.

Just now, hudsonvalley21 said:

In Uptons AFD they were mentioning that inland sections were going to meet advisory levels. I would think that advisories would be hoisted in the afternoon package coming out in about an hour from now. I would think that Albany would be hoisting them up too for your area.

WWA for OC was issued a little while ago, they are going with 2-4” 

7 minutes ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

And the ground temps are cold along with all of the salt being washed off the roads the other day. It will make for an slick commute tomorrow afternoon.

Ground is frozen for sure.  If you need any rock salt bring a broom and dust pan over here to the park, the County covered everything on Saturday, there’s plenty available LOL

• IrishRob17 changed the title to Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018