Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Tropical Season 2017

40/70 Benchmark

Euro be south, congrats Florida/SC Still like the Hugo idea

fyi what a bunch of whine ass elitists commenting about banter in a day 12 threat, cmon if it gets serious game on, until then look at the main page thread .

Oh, yeah
Well, alright
We're jammin'
Sing it, I want to jam it with you
We're jammin', we're jammin'
And I hope you like jammin' too
Ain't no rules, ain't no vow
You can do it anyhow
'Cause I and I will see you through
But every day we pay the price
Come a little sacrifice
Jammin' till the jam is through

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thInk (with no real science) that this one nails a lot of east coasters.

I actually agree, this is where my gut lies and the science behind my thinking is with the ridging and the trough approaching the eastern seaboard, it's going to climb the EC.

EDIT : Granted, she's a long way away

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The east coast  impact above the Carolinas scenario just offers too many opportunities to go wrong.

Hopefully it goes no further than SC.

Well, considering it's eons away I'd say hopefully it threads the needle and we get a Bob track with '38 strength. I agree that Carolinas probably have the best odds for a significant impact with how things look at this particular moment. 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyFlood said:

Well, considering it's eons away I'd say hopefully it threads the needle and we get a Bob track with '38 strength. I agree that Carolinas probably have the best odds for a significant impact with how things look at this particular moment. 

Yeeaah thanks but no thanks. '38 was 109mph sustained where I am, and I just put a new roof on the house last week.

To much dependency on the run to run and the rhetoric that follows. This I think everyone knows, any location to the W is still in the game. FACT as much as some would debate. Obtaining Major status one might conclude a more Northerly track, coriolis effect... A stout ridge to the north blocking that process. So one looks to other "steering" components, there's a trough. Boils down to placement and timing plain and simple!

14 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Yeeaah thanks but no thanks. '38 was 109mph sustained where I am, and I just put a new roof on the house last week.

Obvious who own homes and who doesn't, who lives near the south coast and who lives way inland. big difference living in Wilmington mass and Wilmington NC in wishing

Archived