Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tropical Season 2017

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the latest discussion still has Jose moving N.  Forecast should have it start moving NNE or NE pretty soon according to their forecast map.  Let's see where the next advisory has it.  Looks like weakening is slowing down as well, which might make it affect us even less since the extratropical transition is dragging on longer. Obviously not much interest in Jose here at this point - personally, was hoping for a little more rain as it's been a pretty dry month and a half.  I'm just curious to see if the storm actually does what the models say it will in terms of track and effects here in SNE.

19 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

So the latest discussion still has Jose moving N.  Forecast should have it start moving NNE or NE pretty soon according to their forecast map.  Let's see where the next advisory has it.  Looks like weakening is slowing down as well, which might make it affect us even less since the extratropical transition is dragging on longer. Obviously not much interest in Jose here at this point - personally, was hoping for a little more rain as it's been a pretty dry month and a half.  I'm just curious to see if the storm actually does what the models say it will in terms of track and effects here in SNE.

My interest is only  peaked by this  , can work end soon enough!!!! Matunuck RI and yes the Sun peeked out

Untitled.png

Archived