Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tropical Season 2017

40/70 Benchmark

13 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Yes it is, that is what the microwave imagery showed, a low level eye

There is no low level eye. What you're most likely seeing is early day convection that wrapped around the center of circulation. What appears to have happened since is that convection weakened, especially on the eastern side, and now new convection is developing west of the center of circulation. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not impressed with the weather wizard that me know as Ray. He doesn't post anything but negative **** all the time and rags on everyone who disagrees with him maybe you should be censored Ray. I posted during Irma, just no one seemed to care much. I was on other sites. I was watching Irma become the monster she was. I was up every night waking up every hour to see what she was doing. Maria has the potential to be another major hurricane

Maria is worth watching. My third time was with a Maria. It's all good bro.

28 minutes ago, JC-CT said:
30 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:
I'm not impressed with the weather wizard that me know as Ray. He doesn't post anything but negative **** all the time and rags on everyone who disagrees with him maybe you should be censored Ray. I posted during Irma, just no one seemed to care much. I was on other sites. I was watching Irma become the monster she was. I was up every night waking up every hour to see what she was doing. Maria has the potential to be another major hurricane

Maria is worth watching. My third time was with a Maria. It's all good bro.

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

I like Santana. Caribbean islands get hurricaned though. It's what they do.

When was the last cat 5 followed by a 3 within 2 weeks? Actually when was the last Cat 5. Heard the other day Barbuda has had a population for half a century and this week was the first time ever no one was there 

9 minutes ago, JC-CT said:
12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:
When was the last cat 5 followed by a 3 within 2 weeks? Actually when was the last Cat 5. Heard the other day Barbuda has had a population for half a century and this week was the first time ever no one was there 

Matthew???

Hit Haiti and Cuba as a 4

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

How 'bout just naming a hurricane 'Monster' ... that's a nice androgynous name that could be a he or a she.  then you could have hurricane demon.  followed by hurricane monkey in the the closet... 

lol this thread is awesome now.

"Monkey in the Closet" is now approaching Cat 5 status...

Archived