Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tropical Season 2017

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Kevin will say I am being a Debbie but here goes, Euro loops 994 occluded  remnants up over Narry Bay, then the follow up is running into strong westerlies so where that would end up would be speculation

Sup? Debbie. :P

Well the 5 & 6 o'clock news tonight will be raising the hype meter for sure.  Could be a couple days of onshore fetch coming into Cape Cod and Massachusetts Bays.  

5 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Sup? Debbie. :P

Well the 5 & 6 o'clock news tonight will be raising the hype meter for sure.  Could be a couple days of onshore fetch coming into Cape Cod and Massachusetts Bays.  

going to be Perfect storm like it seems. I had sustained 50 to 60 mph for like 8 hours on the beach

That invest out in the Mid Atlantic really seems to be getting its act together this PM.  Still has lots of room before potential run in with the islands.  Bad news..

All I can say with this pattern is that it has big bust potential.  With the potential media hype that will start it may end up with many people saying  "those weathermen"  don't know what anything.  

15 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

That invest out in the Mid Atlantic really seems to be getting its act together this PM.  Still has lots of room before potential run in with the islands.  Bad news..

All I can say with this pattern is that it has big bust potential.  With the potential media hype that will start it may end up with many people saying  "those weathermen"  don't know what anything.  

well meteorology has a high uncertainty factor- it's what makes it so exciting.

Edouard should never be mentioned in here...too much PTSD from that storm.

I think highest impact scenario on Jose is probably equivalent to a powerful nor' easter for the eastern half of SNE and a moderate one for western half. We'd prob need it to actually track voer the Cape to get that and that's about on the western edge of realistic solutions right now. Prob will end up SE of that though.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Edouard should never be mentioned in here...too much PTSD from that storm.

I think highest impact scenario on Jose is probably equivalent to a powerful nor' easter for the eastern half of SNE and a moderate one for western half. We'd prob need it to actually track voer the Cape to get that and that's about on the western edge of realistic solutions right now. Prob will end up SE of that though.

Jose Curvo?

Archived