joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Obs/Disco Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Awesome this morning. Wish we had gotten more rain but what we got combined with cooler temps should help green up the lawn a bit.

7 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I was NE balti zen before moving from Hamilton/lauraville area to where I currently am and altered my screen name accordingly.

That makes sense. How are you liking the new area? Do you use Stony Run park often? And how's the riding coming along? You can take this to banter if you'd like.

13 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

@nw baltimore wx

I thought I told you alreadyB) 

Upper 70s- might not hit 80 here tommorow. .can't wait

Maybe you are thinking of me. I know you told me when you first showed up at PSU's get together. I thought it was in reference to poker and you set me straight.

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

Got home after working down in nw Baltimore wx's  neighborhood and the vp2 says 75 . Just a incredible day. 

Nws has 90% pops for Thursday already. 

You need to hit me up with a text when you're down here. I've got beers, dart board, pool table, whiskey, and did I mention beers? 

Were you actually in this hood?

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

I was on Smith Ave. ...how close are you from there?. 

Beer, pool, darts, ....I might not leave..lol

You said you've been to Jilly's. We walk there.

2 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Crabs, don't forget crabs. :D

Working a little on the trailer and baiting the line tomorrow and hoping to crab Thursday.

7 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

You said you've been to Jilly's. We walk there.

Working a little on the trailer and baiting the line tomorrow and hoping to crab Thursday.

Now, if @losetoa6 plays it smart, has a timeline for crashing your pad to enjoy beers, dart board, pool table, whiskey, AND crabs. :D

Crabbed all the time as a child and that was when you could use just a net to skim them out and get a couple dozen in an hour. Last few times though have been at Solomons where the keepers were few and far between. Times really have changed in that regard

6 minutes ago, mattie g said:

:lol:

12km likes overnight Friday-Saturday for some heavy rains. Immediate DC-area bullseye with 3-6".

1023 H in the Lakes, with a 1001 L running from Roanoke to Richmond. Feels like we're talking about a nice little winter event!

You aren't kidding.  Love that 850 track and the wind direction.  Stupid temps, always a concern.

44 minutes ago, mappy said:

so, rain on saturday? we are having the kiddo's "birthday in july" party in the afternoon

I don't think it is clear yet when the precip will shut off as the low pulls away.  What is apparent is that it is going to be coolish (70s) on Saturday.  I'm headed to the Nats game, so that is not what I expected when my friends were buying tickets for late July.

5 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

I don't think it is clear yet when the precip will shut off as the low pulls away.  What is apparent is that it is going to be coolish (70s) on Saturday.  I'm headed to the Nats game, so that is not what I expected when my friends were buying tickets for late July.

well that will make for a crappy pool party, but thats okay. i can deal with cool weather, plenty of backyard space for the kids to play (we bought a moon bounce!). rain is my bigger concern. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived