Newest Member
    joxey
July Obs/Disco Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

OK north Balt folks - you can't possibly miss this one, can you?  Hope you get nailed.

PSU those pics are incredible!  That last one with the rainbow up close is unreal.  You have the same hummingbird feeder as us -- they love that thing.

Getting missed here but NBD, got 2.1 over the weekend.

Let me count the ways. Seriously. Just a shower here.

2 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

0.08"

It is like I am in this weird purgatory where I am getting some rain, which is good, but where everyone around me is getting a bunch more.  And it isn't even like it is Bethesda or something, I'm talking McLean and Annandale and Burke.  Odd stuff.  0.83" for the three days.

Damn. That's it?

I thought I was going to get fringed, but we somehow got into the very southern edge of that cell. It poured for probably 5-7 minutes. Not sure how much we got, but it was probably 0.25" or so. Less than it looked like it would be, but every bit counts.

Pretty impressive lightning show to my south with the storm hitting reisterstown. My 2 year old made me take him out to watch and he forego his ice cream to keep watching. Earlier he was excited when the first storm came through.  I've seen lightning from as far away as state college and ocean city from up here on Dugg Hill Ridge. 

14 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Impressive as hel* 

What's your 3 day total?

1.67" I've had a lot of near misses the last 3 days but the amount of water falling from the latest storm that basically just scraped by me was incredible and there was some intense lightning a few miles away.

1 minute ago, 93Blizzard said:

Yup, by the Starbucks and Eddies. We can't be too far from one another because I saw the split at the same time as you haha. 

Yeah, it was horrible, but it's weather and what can one do?

If you know Pikesville at all, I'm in the neighborhood behind Jilly's called Ralston. Just got back from Jilly's actually.  And don't look now, but some of the heavy rain from the 7 pin split to our south is making a move our way!

28 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

OK north Balt folks - you can't possibly miss this one, can you?  Hope you get nailed.

PSU those pics are incredible!  That last one with the rainbow up close is unreal.  You have the same hummingbird feeder as us -- they love that thing.

Getting missed here but NBD, got 2.1 over the weekend.

We will see. It is raining and a few rumbles, but nothing noteworthy yet.

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Why did I think that you lived way further east? We had dinner last night near you both in Hampden. Granos Pasta Bar is the best.

And the rain has just about stopped here leaving behind 0.12" for a 3 day total of 0.65"

I was NE balti zen before moving from Hamilton/lauraville area to where I currently am and altered my screen name accordingly.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived