Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2017 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got a large amount of rain up here in southwest corner of the LV. Radar showed that the I78 corridor did well between Allentown back to Lebanon but the eastern side of LV didn't seem to get too much. Summer weather is so local with winners and losers. I did really well today but may get screwed tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

79.1 / DP 73F / RH 83%

I wasn't expecting so many clouds this early (mostly cloudy). Need more sun for a better t- storm chance....

It's like the result of self-destruct sun and stratus because nothing is showing up on the radar.  I had to repot some plants, so the overcast has been helpful for that.  It may end up keeping the temps down today unless it clears out.  The increased humidity was really noticeable this morning however, compared to yesterday.  Current temp 79F w/dp 70F.

8 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

It's like the result of self-destruct sun and stratus because nothing is showing up on the radar.  I had to repot some plants, so the overcast has been helpful for that.  It may end up keeping the temps down today unless it clears out.  The increased humidity was really noticeable this morning however, compared to yesterday.  Current temp 79F w/dp 70F.

Bow looking line out by Pitt.

I do think things will start to fire up. It's way moist/humid out there and still time for the sun to make an appearance.

bow.jpg

1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

Bow looking line out by Pitt.

I do think things will start to fire up. It's way moist/humid out there and still time for the sun to make an appearance.

bow.jpg

That activity is ahead of the cold (cool) front.  I know they have progged some severe and/or heavy rain for us this afternoon and overnight so will be interesting to see if the front generates a line that manages to hold together by the time the front gets closer to us.

Archived