Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2017 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

super humid and overcast out there. Light rain has begun.

on another note there were 2 EF 0 tornados confirmed on monday's storms but none on wednesday. there were a few reports of 70MPH+ wind gusts though across the area on wednesday. We got clipped in lower bucks but the sky was very ominous to the south. pretty active week rain and storm wise. my garden, especially my zucchini, squash, and pumpkins, is loving the humid and wet weather. everything exploded with growth over the last week or so including the weeds that I had just pulled last weekend...

Man, it's oppressive out there. I have allergies and my breathing/wheezing is pretty bad. Unless something "pops up"..appears everything is moving N/NW of Philly currently. Stuff should move through overnight. I would super dig a downpour right now. Sun came out, maybe something will brew...

88.9F / DP 75F / RH 65%

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

DP really dropped in the past 2hrs....74F to 63F....nice breeze as well. Tonight should be splendid and tomorrow night even better w/temps in the 50's. And the extended outlook looks pretty damn good w/a bump or two but overall can't complain.

78.8F  / DP 63F / RH 59%.....DP and RH really dropping though.

10 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

77.5F   /  DP 49F  /  RH 39% (Really nice)

Pretty sure this little cell will intensify moving east into something historic and nail me in a couple hours...pretty damn sure of this!

cell.jpg

Nice call!!

But seriously, I wasn't paying attention, was rain in the forecast for last night?? I was surprised to be woken up by that heavy shower around 2:00am.

4 hours ago, JTA66 said:

Nice call!!

But seriously, I wasn't paying attention, was rain in the forecast for last night?? I was surprised to be woken up by that heavy shower around 2:00am.

Scattered showers....hit or miss. It was good for the grass...good for the garden.

Archived