Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Not only that, good quality liquor has fewer toxins in it than any other type of alcoholic drink. Vodka and gin would be the purest, but a good quality scotch is still pretty easy on the system.

chilled, rocks, straight :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Need a new free 3rd party sharing photo app or download. Photobucket is now charging so you can't upload pics here anymore.

anyonr have a good one to download?

Yeah I had that happen with Photobucket too... did you see what they were charging to share photos from their site?!

They wanted $300 a year to be able to share photos uploaded to their site!  

BTV enjoyed quite the torch today and continues to bake relative to the rest of the northern VT sites.  It truly amazes me just how much hotter it is there than east of the Spine in the interior away from the Champlain Valley.

Highs...

BTV...89F

1V4...83F

MVL...82F

MPV...81F

On 7/5/2017 at 8:13 PM, weathafella said:

Nashville.  We're going to try to go.  Not counting on being healthy at age 77.

Booked my hotel-probably the last room in Nashville.  A ifelong bucket list item.  Because I waited so long I'm paying $$$$.  This venture will  cost $2,000 just for  me-for a 2 day trip.  But worth it.  

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Need a new free 3rd party sharing photo app or download. Photobucket is now charging so you can't upload pics here anymore.

anyonr have a good one to download?

imgur seems ok

I can't upload here because I have max total size of 0.01MB, which is like a dot.  Here's sunset at Canobie from tonight (using imgur).

E86fQMI.jpg

8 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah I had that happen with Photobucket too... did you see what they were charging to share photos from their site?!

They wanted $300 a year to be able to share photos uploaded to their site!  

Yeah..I mean if they were trying to go out of business..well this was the fastest way so congrats to them?

7 hours ago, bobbutts said:

imgur seems ok

I can't upload here because I have max total size of 0.01MB, which is like a dot.  Here's sunset at Canobie from tonight (using imgur).

E86fQMI.jpg

I downloaded the app, but I can't figure out how to upload the pics. I upload one and it doesn't upload. Does it take a long time to upload a pic? And when it's uploaded, how do you copy the link?

My NWS forecast went from mostly sunny at 6am to partly sunny at 8:30am.  Pretty heavy overcast here right now.  

I'm off to Berkshire East in a bit to work the W MA local brewers fest.  Should be a nice day.

There is something a bit disconcerting watching people pound samples and then head off for the mountain coaster or go rent mountain bikes. 

https://www.facebook.com/FranklinCountyonTap/

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah..I mean if they were trying to go out of business..well this was the fastest way so congrats to them?

Yeah I was like you know if they want $20 to host and share photos then I'd probably give it to them but $300 is like holy sh*t goodbye photobucket.

Archived