Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

52F in Rangeley now...wonder if they can produce 40s before the afternoon is out.

59F at AFN and 61F at ORH. Brutal for mid July.

Still 86/72 here in downtown Springfield.  Not for much longer from what I gather in these spaces.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, scoob40 said:

Still 86/72 here in downtown Springfield.  Not for much longer from what I gather in these spaces.

Looks like the front goes from roughly Sturbridge/Southbridge area or even slightly SW of there through Belchertown and NW through nearly Greenfield. You might survive a few more hours...the front has not moved very quickly the past 2 hours. It's going to get tugged to the SW more as that MCS approaches from the west though.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Looks like the front goes from roughly Sturbridge/Southbridge area or even slightly SW of there through Belchertown and NW through nearly Greenfield. You might survive a few more hours...the front has not moved very quickly the past 2 hours. It's going to get tugged to the SW more as that MCS approaches from the west though.

Wind just switched at mia casa to NE 74 in Foster 85 at home

8 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It's called studying and learning.

I know haha.  It's just I don't understand how certain things work and what to look for which tells you what process to take.  There is something I'm seriously lacking and it must be like basic understanding.  I'll figure out one problem (typically with a ton of help) and think I have an understanding then I'll do another problem and it's back to confusion.  It's really frustrating

3 minutes ago, radarman said:

The breeze is everything once dps hit the mid 70s... it's the difference between a Caribbean hammock on the beach and a stinking dinosaur tar pit with mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds.  Feels more like the latter here right now.

Coast of SW FL = paradise. 5 miles inland = hell.

Archived