Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably going to time sensitive whenever the archive dumps, but http://rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=mesoscale_01&x=1292&y=470&z=2&im=12&ts=1&st=20170624181526&et=20170624220726&speed=80&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=1&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=0&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider

Like a rock tossed into a pond, you can see the outflow kick off north of Casco Bay and ripple out into the Gulf.

12 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Moved in up here.  Humid start in the heavy rain this morning but 4pm ob of 75/53 is just about perfect.

Chamber weather...swollen rivers flushing out the recent rains (this drains the entire east side of Mansfield and Smugglers Notch).  Put a raft in up at the mountain 5 miles away and float all the way past town and to the Waterbury Reservoir. 

19396847_10154594237856770_2146542002527

Beautiful shot, Scott.

They sun had broken out here at about 10:30--was just a beautiful day.  Strong breeze and temp topped out at 76.4.

6 hours ago, mreaves said:

Pretty sure I wouldn't have wanted to be standing in what amounted to a glass room during that. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Nice transformer explostion. I'm  guessing that doesn't fall into the fakenado category.

21 hours ago, dendrite said:

Nice. Looks like Hawaii.

Those pointy trees kind of spoil the effect.  ;)

Wiz, I feel your pain.  Thru dint of hard work, I managed to cram a 4-year degree into just 11 years.  (At least I graduated a few months before turning 30; my son got his Bachelor's just after that milestone - apples falling close to the tree?)

10 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

What happened?  Im in the same boat....pinchef nerve.  About 2 months now.

We COC....73.5. Great breeze.

Mine is more cut and dry-broken wrist from a home accident due to my own inattention to what was in,y way...

Archived