SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why people don't like high heat and humidity...I mean it's not really a big deal.  Is 95/70 really THAT bad...not at all.  When you barricade yourself in an AC room of course it's going to feel brutal when you go outside.  Suck it up and deal with it and it's not that bad.  

21 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I don't understand why people don't like high heat and humidity...I mean it's not really a big deal.  Is 95/70 really THAT bad...not at all.  When you barricade yourself in an AC room of course it's going to feel brutal when you go outside.  Suck it up and deal with it and it's not that bad.  

I hibernate.. I'm good with waking up soaked in my bed in the morning lol 

24 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Said no one who works outside doing heavy labor, no one who lives in a city without Ac, no one who is elderly with breathing issues.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Said no one who works outside doing heavy labor, no one who lives in a city without Ac, no one who is elderly with breathing issues.

I work outside...love it.  Just wear shorts, drink water, and enjoy it.  Nothing like getting all hot and sweaty then going home and jumping in the shower 

43 minutes ago, dendrite said:

One of these Wiz's metabolism will slow down  and if he's still eating loads of fast food he will appreciate 70/55.

When my semester ended I actually was on a great diet.  Gave up fast food, ate 3 good meals a day, and drank nothing but water (outside of a coffee here and there or an ice'd tea) and I felt GREAT...best of my life.  But with work/summer classes now that crapped the bed

2 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I work outside...love it.  Just wear shorts, drink water, and enjoy it.  Nothing like getting all hot and sweaty then going home and jumping in the shower 

Try cutting and chipping trees and shorts . Tell me what your legs look like after ...

Most of the day was spent in the upper 60s with low dews but looks like we did tickle up to 71F at the 4pm observation.  High of 66F at SLK is a nice airmass. 

Perfect day when the high is 71F with low dews and a mix of sun and clouds, with even a few quick moving showers thrown in.

Beautiful evening, starting to drop quickly now.  Gonna be some fine sleeping weather.

mesoanalysisT.thumb.png.376ca6fb8f0c76cd46e7855b7eaf73aa.png

Archived