joxey
The 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season Thread

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mappy said:

other than strength, i dont see a lot of difference from 06z to 12z on gfs

The interesting difference is the trough moving into the east coast. It's faster and more neutral. Will probably get out of the way quicker and not much chance at a crazy mid latitude phase. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

The interesting difference is the trough moving into the east coast. It's faster and more neutral. Will probably get out of the way quicker and not much chance at a crazy mid latitude phase. 

ah, wasn't even paying attention to that. good call. 

e06e5b16-735d-45b1-8d9c-91266282734f.gif

5 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Not much reflection if any of the Gulf TC...looks gone on 12z

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

FYI, I quoted you in the main tropical thread, people are questioning how it escapes. Not sure if you wanted to go over there and clarify. ^_^

Nah, I don't post in main threads about tropical. I'm not well versed. I'm just good at tracking h5 and storms in general. I always speak about my yard too so by "escape" I mean it's escaping any chance at hitting my yard. 

Nah, I don't post in main threads about tropical. I'm not well versed. I'm just good at tracking h5 and storms in general. I always speak about my yard too so by "escape" I mean it's escaping any chance at hitting my yard. 

Guarantee you that you are more well versed then many in there, given the fact that I'm posting there. I respect your decision though.

Archived