2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

On something, for sure.  ;)

You got that right. B)

2 hours ago, H2O said:

too much covfefe

I'm drowning in the covfefe. 

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

I need a different avatar.

Peanut Butter Jelly! Peanut Butter Jelly! Peanut Butter Jelly! Peanut Butter Jelly! :P

The morning of the June 29, 2012 derecho this area was in a See Text. In fact it wasn't even until the 20z outlook that DC was placed in a slight risk and 01z before DC was placed in the moderate risk. I guess that could be considered a sneaky severe day. Day 2 outlooks were meh as well.

Just now, NJwx85 said:

The morning of the June 29, 2012 derecho this area was in a See Text. In fact it wasn't even until the 20z outlook that DC was placed in a slight risk and 01z before DC was placed in the moderate risk. I guess that could be considered a sneaky severe day. Day 2 outlooks were meh as well.

Yeah. Ring of Fire situations do tend to do that.

Have to tip my hat to Pitta. To come back from not one but two severe dislocations of the hip shows a determination and will power that most do not possess. But after this 3rd dislocation I think he needs to hang up his cleats, which it looks as if he will, and move onward before he cripples himself for life. To be honest I never thought he should have come back from the second one. It's a shame he could not stay healthy because I really thought he had the drive and tools to be a potential HOF'er. 

On a side note it looks as if the Ravens are still being plagued with the injury bug they have had to deal with for the last few years.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Don't recall anything.  Maybe I missed out here.

Yeah Westminster, MD was north of most of the action. It was a bow-echo that came through much of the forum area between 2-4 pm on the afternoon of June 4, 2008. There were widespread 50-60+ mph winds with a few "weak" tornadoes along the leading edge of the line. 

20080604 1300 UTC Day 1 Outlook Graphic

mid_atlantic_200806041900.gif

mid_atlantic_200806041930.gif

mid_atlantic_200806042000.gif

38 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I haven't seen a mod day since moving here. 

The last moderate risk issued in the immediate DMV was on June 13, 2013. 

The last verifying moderate risk was June 29, 2012.

But don't worry June 13th, 2017 is coming. ;) 

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I haven't seen a mod day since moving here. 

At least you are doing marginally better down your way with severe then up in my neck of the woods. Best by far that I have had came in Feb. with a storm that had pea to marble size hail fall that covered the ground. Some fairly impressive wind gusts were thrown into the mix as well. Pretty sad when the best severe occurs outside of the season.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived