SnowHabit
June Obs/Disco Thread

George BM

• H2O pinned this topic
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Biking was good - finishing day at pool in neighborhood even better. 10 out of 10 weekend for weather and doing things outdoors.

Do you do any road biking?

On topic, if it's going to rain tomorrow, I'd like for that heavy swath of precipitation to track a tick north. I don't mind watering the new veggies and sod, but rainfall is always better.

12 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Working my way up to road biking - since just now getting back into it, been sticking to ncr, c & o, airport loop etc until I can get into enough shape to ride quickly enough for long stretches to try some road riding.

Cool.  I was asking because I do a fair amount or riding and we have a Sunday morning ride that might eventually interest you.

14 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Point and click NWS looks like a crappy week but this says otherwise ...just a  little precip hole.

I'd love a soaker this week but the odds don't look good.  It's always feast or famine in these parts.

30 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Taking the wife to the Orioles-Pirates game tomorrow night for our 3 year wedding anniversary (leather).  We're pretty big Pirates fans so I figured leather for the baseball glove.  This is the only time of the year I root for a precip hole.  

That's a clever idea, the baseball glove = leather. Have fun!

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Cool.  I was asking because I do a fair amount or riding and we have a Sunday morning ride that might eventually interest you.

I'd love a soaker this week but the odds don't look good.  It's always feast or famine in these parts.

I will make that a goal!

I failed today. Had no idea it was going to rain. Sent kiddo off to school in a tshirt, capris, no light zip up of any kind, wearing sandals. It hasn't gotten above 69 at my house, though humid so I guess that could make up for it. 

oops

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived