Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Convective Thread

weatherwiz

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Great...hail in West Hartford.  What ****** bull****.  Absolute and total bull****.  You gotta be fooking kidding me.  I knew this **** would happen.  Then some storm develops and passes just to my north here.  This summer is a giant heap of ***hole ****.  **** IT

Melt.....ya I missed it too but my wife facetimed me from home and the kids were outside doing the wizzy dance in bare feet on the white grass......lol

2 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

Does the stuff to the west develop more as it heads into CT?

Probably not b/c I'll be out of class and could change.  Stupid POS summer.  I knew this **** would happen.  Couldn't fooking happen in late May?  Screw this.  And my candy just got stuck in the vending machine and had to pay extra to get it...*******

12 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Probably not b/c I'll be out of class and could change.  Stupid POS summer.  I knew this **** would happen.  Couldn't fooking happen in late May?  Screw this.  And my candy just got stuck in the vending machine and had to pay extra to get it...*******

I know what you  mean.. My friends in W Hartford told me of the hail.. I live near the border of W Hartford and Newington, and I got no hail whatsoever.  So close, yet so far...

2 minutes ago, CTWeatherFreak said:

I know what you  mean.. My friends in W Hartford told me of the hail.. I live near the border of W Hartford and Newington, and I got no hail whatsoever.  So close, yet so far...

Ughh that really sucks.  Where in West Hartford did your friend get hail?  I'm sort of right near Blue Back so wonder if that area got it 

6 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Mi casa swung and missed twice.  Downtown Greenfield with .15".  I got .02"

Glad I was downtown for the hail storm though!   I was a little disappointed Ben was not as impressed as daddy. 

I could care less about thunder. Just want rain to continue.

Archived