Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Heavy Rainstorm Friday night into Sunday morning

NJwx85

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

Can't believe nobody's called bust yet or said anything about the back edge approaching. Maybe people have finally learned, doubtful though.

I'm close to calling it...only.  .20 here.  Maybe .75-1.00.  Yawner of a storm and a waste of a weekend day 

1 hour ago, bluewave said:

Looks to be moving faster than the models had shown. Heaviest rain should be next several hours instead of later on into tonight.

Often in earlier and out earlier. I bet tomorrow ends up somewhat serviceable for outdoor activities 

Up to 0.60" and raining the hardest it's rained all day. HRRR keeps the steady rain till about 10:30 with showers after that. 48.5 degrees on May 13th at 3:25pm. Impressive synoptic storm. No need for the huge totals, it's a windy, rainy nor'easter and I'm loving ever second.

5 minutes ago, Animal said:

Big story for me today is the impressive cold temps.

Current temp - 45.7F

Rain so far - 0.81

Was walking my dog earlier in a moderate burst of rain. Pulled my dog back before she took a whizz for the photo.

As you can see...we are having rain run-off from storm.

mayrainrunoff.jpg

That is some puddle! Impressive!!!

1 minute ago, BombsAway1288 said:

That is some puddle! Impressive!!!

I would classify the photo as rain run off heading down the hill. between 2 homes near an incline near the top of the ridgeline.

Honestly...did not see any puddles or I would have taken a photo. Brought my tape measure just in case I spotted anything decent

Archived