Newest Member
    joxey
May 2017 Observations & Discussions Thread

bluewave

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

Blasphemy! If it's going to be the one that breaks the pattern might as well go out with a bang!

I'm rooting hard for a complete whiff, which I realize isn't likely but I can hope just like you root as if you're the Rain King.  I'd much rather enjoy the outdoors this weekend  than watch 3-4" of rain and on Mothers Day Weekend.  Don't you care about all the moms out there?  So insensitive.    

2 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

I'm rooting hard for a complete whiff, which I realize isn't likely but I can hope just like you root as if you're the Rain King.  I'd much rather enjoy the outdoors this weekend  than watch 3-4" of rain and on Mothers Day Weekend.  Don't you care about all the moms out there?  So insensitive.    

If it's going to rain and ruin Saturday, might as well be a real storm and not a 1" typical one.

13 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Look if I could choose Sunny and warm over 50's and rain on a weekend I would, but Sunny isn't on the table even with somewhat of a whiff.

2 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

I think it's an error. It's in the low to mid 60s in the area

In the city it's warmed up dramatically in the past 30-40 minutes.  I felt it walking back from lunch.

Edit - looks like the ob got corrected to 61.  It definitely feels warmer downtown.

2 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

In the city it's warmed up dramatically in the past 30-40 minutes.  I felt it walking back from lunch.

Edit - looks like the ob got corrected to 61.  It definitely feels warmer downtown.

lee goldberg said the temp at central park was on the fritz.. it said 72... the real high  temp so far today is 63.. yes when the wind is light and standing under the strong may sun it can feel warmer than the actual temps..

Archived