Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mehham

Ginx snewx

2 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

What did you do to your shoulder?  Mine's been messed up for about 3 months now.  Some type of rotator cuff and/or nerve stuff.  Lots of pain.  In fact, just came back from PT whcih is allowing me to work from home today.

Up to 67.5, approaching the midnight high of 68.5.

Rotator cuff from skiing digger, feels pretty good, still in PT, was supposed to be in a sling 5 weeks but after a week I started my own PT.

Every time models show sustained cooling,,,they back off.. Today's runs show normal for a day or 2 back to humid and warm for a few days like we see currently..then another front..No high heat thru month end..but quite a bit of high dews, severe risks, and then a day or 2 of low 80's and dry. Pretty warm signal all told

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Every time models show sustained cooling,,,they back off.. Today's runs show normal for a day or 2 back to humid and warm for a few days like we see currently..then another front..No high heat thru month end..but quite a bit of high dews, severe risks, and then a day or 2 of low 80's and dry. Pretty warm signal all told

How far away from a heat wave can we go to end the month? Epic twitter met fail. COCadoodledewless 

gfs-ens_T2maMean_us_9.png

ecmwf-ens_T850aMean_us_6.png

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 6:58 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

I'm just reading through old posts and getting caught up and had to chuckle at this post.  I think I've seen this one year after year every summer.

We may have a sneaky 89.7 degree heat wave underway for northern Orh, Middls, and S NH typicals  ...   It's a long shot, but I'm noticing the Euro and NAM have backed off the what feeble CAA there is behind that front tomorrow night and may Sunday may trend toward the upper 80s.    We've already popped 90 today, and probably will tomorrow...  

Hell, there's nothing else to follow - 

Also, the Euro's got a low grade heat wave out there in the late middle/ext range - it's had this for a couple of cycles now, with hints prior to that; so it's trending.  The GFS has heights that would support, but engineers curvatures that prevent -weird.  It carries full-bird troughing through 585 DM heights ... We've had temps near 100 at 582 in the past...  I swear ...NOAA must've parameterized that model to hide hot periods...  

4 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

We may have a sneaky 89.7 degree heat wave underway for northern Orh, Middls, and S NH typicals  ...   It's a long shot, but I'm noticing the Euro and NAM have backed off the what feeble CAA there is behind that front tomorrow night and may Sunday may trend toward the upper 80s.    We've already popped 90 today, and probably will tomorrow...  

Hell, there's nothing else to follow - 

Also, the Euro's got a low grade heat wave out there in the late middle/ext range - it's had this for a couple of cycles now, with hints prior to that; so it's trending.  The GFS has heights that would support, but engineers curvatures that prevent -weird.  It carries full-bird troughing through 585 DM heights ... We've had temps near 100 at 582 in the past...  I swear ...NOAA must've parameterized that model to hide hot periods...  

All those folks that thought a long BN period was coming..oops

welp ...despite the whole multi-year on-going rip poke to rip poke battle between Scott and Kevin ... the following comments do not reflect any perspective involved in their "debate"

I think the 00z Euro is completely out of sync between surface and aloft over easter N/A (appr of 110 W).  It strains believe-ability that it, the GFS, and both camps respective ensemble means all maintaining positive heights exceeding 582 DM from Days 6 through 10, while having less in the way of blocking/confluence over eastern Canada, would succeed in allowing that much suppression of the ambient polar boundary/ surface reading in the 60s in New England. That seems a little bit contrived by their correction schemes.