Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mehham

Ginx snewx

1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

Looks like the nice stretch of weather arrives the middle of next week and lasts about 6-7 days before the next trough moves in.

Looks like the euro tries to weakly BD us up here for a couple days in the middle of that stretch. Hopefully it would just be a mild down.

18 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

May 1967 is still the all time worst May with ORH even recording flakes on the 25th,almost 3 degrees cooler than May 05

No flakes that day in NNJ though it could've been close - low-mid 40s with tree-breaking winds (just picking out the winter-weakened ones that couldn't support full sails.)  NYC high on that day was 46, about 30F BN, which would be impressive in midwinter but almost impossible during late spring.

Man, what a heater middle and end of next week. If not installed folks going to go thru 2-3 rolls per sitting

I'll enjoy my 70s, maybe even reach 80, with dews all the way to 55.  Should suit the blackflies just fine.

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I wonder if I can get some catpaws mixing in when those midlevel centers start cranking. BL/2m temps are pretty cold in the M/U 30s. We just need to get that isothermal layer low enough.

I think so much will depend on how strong/deep the lift is...if we can crank some deep lift straight into the upper levels, that's gonna help a lot to get that isothermal layer to lower faster. At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing alex's pics of MWN after the storm.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think so much will depend on how strong/deep the lift is...if we can crank some deep lift straight into the upper levels, that's gonna help a lot to get that isothermal layer to lower faster. At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing alex's pics of MWN after the storm.

I have a coworker going to Jackson for Mother's Day. Could be interesting up there.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ekster chucking weenies for MWN. Close to a foot in the grids.