SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2017 OBS

Isopycnic

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only .42" so far today.  That is so low I thought my rain gauge had clogged. I went out and checked and it was clear.  A quick trip to Weather Underground showed a narrow swath of low totals on weather stations around my house.  Glad it wasn't a snowstorm. :) 

4 hours ago, calculus1 said:

Getting a little break in the rain, but expecting it to pick back up again soon. I've measured 5.21 inches of rainfall so far since (and including) this past Friday. Yesterday was the big winner with 2.53 total inches. Just crazy amounts of rainfall! Loving it!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

That's impressive calc. A lot of rainfall the past 48 hours.

25 minutes ago, Solak said:

My point forecast from RAH...

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Mine too.  It's been down for several hours.  They are doing an upgrade to point-and-click today.  That may be the culprit.

2 minutes ago, frazdaddy said:

Yepp, I remember new VW bugs floating down Wake Forest rd. before they fixed Crabtree creek. Thats why that Mcdonalds is on a little hill all by itself.

https://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=rax&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

If this keeps up for a couple more hours we may see cars floating again. 

Archived