Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dendrite said:

It was pretty bad back here in the Maine snow bomb. I think the morning of the storm it was still dropping 2" of liquid here.

You made a good point about the NAM warm tongues. Even if it's a bit overzealous with it...sometimes it has the right idea. As always, it's just part of the puzzle.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Which storms did it do terrible with? I was trying to think about that.

It was awful in the Dec 29 storm and also the  Feb 13 storm. It was also kind of embarrassing with the clipper that scraped us in early March. It was so amped until the final 24h or so. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It was awful in the Dec 29 storm and also the  Feb 13 storm. It was also kind of embarrassing with the clipper that scraped us in early March. It was so amped until the final 24h or so. 

Oh right, the clipper. I remember that. The others were probably sh*t here so I don't remember. 

41 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

This storm blows out here.    Pingfest and some freezing drizzle.   Trees that were caked from round one have been cleaned off....bust for me

So lame.

On another note, looks like I was right about the "massive power outages" being overblown. :-).  

I think it's time to take 'em down. No way south of MHT bangs out a widespread 8''+ today. 

I like a 4-8'' range more than 5-10'' if we include what fell yesterday. I'm not seeing a whole lot better than 3-6'' from today.

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

The snow growth has improved since I woke at 6am, but the precip is still fairly light overall. It's been a steady 0.5-1.0"/hr since yesterday evening. Up to an even 11.0" now. I need 4.8" more for 100.0" on the season.

I'm in Hong Kong, but I think we are going to have to up the rating of this winter.  2 12+ storms in the 2nd half of March.

Archived