joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New to the Site....thanks for all the great info.  Was just at dinner in downtown Montpelier.  Snow started sticking on sidewalks and roadways about 7:00 PM after an afternoon of light snow with minimal accumulation.  Steady moderate snow now with closing on 2" new.  Definitely big elevation component as 600' elevation difference between home and town is noticeable in terms of accumulation   Looks like storm is finally cranking here.

Give the Nam credit. At least in this first half. This is a very very high elevated warm layer.

The P type algorithms that are out there all have snow north of the pike where it's pounding sleet everywhere. Thing is the melt and refreeze level is so high that the algorithms isnt calculating there;  I believe that's why they indicate it's snowing

Starting to hear pinging in North Andover. If i pick up a handful of snow and squeeze it i can get a couple drops of water out. If anyone gets more than 8in of this stuff and waits until the end to shovel they aren't leaving their houses for a couple days. 

Archived