Newest Member
    Dano62
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

Well it goes from 2000 feet near BDL to all below freezing at MHT. 

We need to get some flights out of ORH with AMDAR.

ORH has flights now?  I used to love renting cars there for work when I lived there.  The terminal looked like any other airport and then you'd notice that there were no stores; the escalators weren't running; and the only people there were the people at the 5 rental car counters.  They'd be bored out of their minds whiling away the hours.  It felt somewhat post-apocalyptic.

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

ORH has flights now?  I used to love renting cars there for work when I lived there.  The terminal looked like any other airport and then you'd notice that there were no stores; the escalators weren't running; and the only people there were the people at the 5 rental car counters.  They'd be bored out of their minds whiling away the hours.  It felt somewhat post-apocalyptic.

They do, or are coming soon. Whether their planes report temps is a different story.

4 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

JetBlue.   We flew out of there two years ago.  It is awesone.   I had flown out of there 20 years ago or so on ...I think American?

Now it is cheap to park, tiny, easy terminal.   Limited flights though.  And it can be $$$ unless you hit it right.  25 minutes from my garage to parking.

30.3F.   Oscillating back and forth between sleet and very light snow.

Archived