Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Pretty happy with the snow. Coated up everything except roads.

I've been considering anything on the front end of this a bonus since yesterday...I hate marginal temp and marginal lift WCB type precip...classic setup to underperform. Maybe we can get lucky this evening when the better lift moves in and beat back the sleet a bit for a few hours, but again, I'll consider it a pleasant bonus if it happens. I think it's all about the CCB for us at our latitudes in E MA. Ray might get some shovelable though from the WAA.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I've been considering anything on the front end of this a bonus since yesterday...I hate marginal temp and marginal lift WCB type precip...classic setup to underperform. Maybe we can get lucky this evening when the better lift moves in and beat back the sleet a bit for a few hours, but again, I'll consider it a pleasant bonus if it happens. I think it's all about the CCB for us at our latitudes in E MA. Ray might get some shovelable though from the WAA.

If the RPM and NAM are right, that is quite the paste shellacking here in the morning. That's good lift from 700-500 which is great to see. It's neat to see the H7 and H5 RH/streamlines on pivotal. Can really see how the lows take shape. I really did not expect anything sticking through now, so I'll take it.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

If the RPM and NAM are right, that is quite the paste shellacking here in the morning. That's good lift from 700-500 which is great to see. It's neat to see the H7 and H5 RH/streamlines on pivotal. Can really see how the lows take shape. I really did not expect anything sticking through now, so I'll take it.

Euro too...it really went to town tomorrow AM.

Webcams in SW NH are starting to show the snow really sticking to the roads now. I think the next couple of hours are going to go downhill fast. Losing what little insolation is left in the day and increasing rates are going to turn the roads to crap pretty quickly I think.

Archived