Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MarkO said:

I just came up to Lowell from Woburn. Wet snow but nothing sticking inside 495. Even here in Lowell it's just wet. Going to really have to crank to get any kind of accumulation. Glad I'm heading up north in a few hours. This is going to suck in Lowell, south and east.

Most of the storm is tmw AM.

3 minutes ago, White Rain said:

It's hovering around 32.5 here which should be cold enough, but with the sun strength it's not accumulating very efficiently here either. Prob need to be above 1000' to better maximize accumulations until evening. Yard and deck have a heavy coating and some accumulation on trees,  but that's about it.

At work in Leominster, it is not sticking on the ground or a picnic table that I can see.  Prob 400' ASL

Over at Wachusett, by the looks of the webcams now vs earlier, the spots that appeared bare look to be covered now and that's at around 1000' ASL

11 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

At work in Leominster, it is not sticking on the ground or a picnic table that I can see.  Prob 400' ASL

Over at Wachusett, by the looks of the webcams now vs earlier, the spots that appeared bare look to be covered now and that's at around 1000' ASL

Yeah not much going on here in FIT either, snowing but not sticking.  starting to come down a little better.   I might drive up to the Old Mill for lunch and do an observation. 

Archived