Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Son of April Fool's Birch Bender

HoarfrostHubb

20 minutes ago, klw said:

Seems a little odd that BTV does not even have a WWA for Burlington when they show this:

Location At least    Likely    Potential for     >=0.1"      >=1"      >=2"      >=4"       >=6"      >=8"     >=12"     >=18"

Burlington, VT 0 3 12 87% 82% 75% 60% 47% 34% 16% 3%

snowProbGE6.png

I know they are only expecting 3 inches with minimal impacts in the CPV per the discussion but if their products say there is a 47% chance of warning snows verifying you would think a Winter Weater Advisory or a watch would at least be up

We didn't even have an advisory for the last event that dropped 4-8" of dense snow and sleet and up to 1" water equivalent all frozen. In November you get a warning for that haha.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, DomNH said:

I think anyone north of Rt 2 should be prepped for an outage. I said yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if this was like Thanksgiving 2014 in terms of outage significance. Nothing like October '11 or December '08 but still quite a few outages. 

High probability of plowable snow around Wilton?

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He's got me in 1-3". I swear people have no clue where it's located 

It's even worse when the person who lives there doesn't know where it's located.

You are right above 84, west of the center of the county. Slush <1"

37 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

Funny you should mention.  I was outside earlier and noticed there is an unusual quantity of chickadees out there. Quite enjoyable to stand about 4 feet from the feeders while they voraciously feed.

Noticed a ton yesterday, question is will you be like, here chickadee, here little chickadee, cmon here, whomp!

Archived