Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Medium to Long Range Disco Thread

North Balti Zen

9 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Give it Agnes over just Montgomery County...win win for everyone.

Lived in Churchville (Harford County) for Agnes. Will probably never experience anything like that again. 1/2 foot to a foot of standing water for as far as the eye could see around our house. We also took in relatives that lived in Harve De Grace because of the fears that the Susquehanna Dam was going to burst.

4 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

Hard to say if it's going to be wet or dry but the first week of May looks to have some pleasant and BN temps. Pretty good ens agreement for a cool shot kicking things off d8-10 range. 

Looks like past this weekend, temps will be pleasant.  GFS looks pretty wet though.  Pretty good guess that we will have to put up with some dreariness to go with the temps.

I'd like a stretch of sunny 75's.

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I don't want to waste this time of year. Give me sunny and climo and it's about as perfect as it gets. We're not too far away from the time of year where it starts to get uncomfortable. 

Yea, by the end of May getting low dew continental air around here becomes pretty tough. Hopefully we can score some blue skies and chilly nights before the jet moves to canada for the summer. 

I'm fishing on the bay Friday so even though temps will be in the 80's around here, water temps in the 60s will keep a lid on warmth over water. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived