• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 18/19 Storm? Will Winter 2016-17 End With a Bang or a Whimper?

HimoorWx

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

I hear ya. I was just there on business yesterday which made me decide I need to take them somewhere other than bumf**k Connecticut.

But I do feel like you have to stay in NYC more than a day.

I see what you mean.   I've gone for a day and thought it was superb...but I understand what you mean.  Either place...I'm sure they'll love it!!!   Flip a coin maybe?? Lol. 

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

the city is great during a snowstorm when its slow going but the minute it stops snowing, its a scooter sh*t streak show. Im outta there. I prefer Boston with the kids. 

Fair enough. I'd take them to the aquarium and maybe legoland, the train goes there I think.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

I see what you mean.   I've gone for a day and thought it was superb...but I understand what you mean.  Either place...I'm sure they'll love it!!!   Flip a coin maybe?? Lol. 

Well I think the tiebreaker would be, where will the blizzard conditions be, lol

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Assembly square is nice for the kids, I think the train runs right by it though the Boston folk will know better. 

After Feb 15 it takes 24+ to shut down the trains there, youre fine.

I have to discount any significant snow accumulations being modeled directly on the shore in mid march, especially a place like new london. Maybe that burns me though.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Cmon Berg keep up..he posted their ages a few back lol.  

Lol I let it slide

44 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Assembly square is nice for the kids, I think the train runs right by it though the Boston folk will know better. 

After Feb 15 it takes 24+ to shut down the trains there, youre fine.

Assembly really is great. From the aquarium it's a 5 min walk to the orange line at State or Haymarket. Orange line to Assembly will be less than 10 mins. Super easy.

7 minutes ago, 8611Blizz said:

You can stay at the Holiday Inn in Somerville. Very near by to assembly and a quick walk to the orange line.

29 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Where do you stay there?

That holiday in is hideous on the outside but it's by far the nicest holiday in I've ever been to.  The airline staff (pilots, flight attendance) stay there.   Walk isn't great to the orange line but assembly (Lego land)  is a 2 minute drive. 

56 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Where do you stay there?

There's a Marriott right by the aquarium (2, actually). There's the Millennium Hotel at Faneuil Hall that's usually not too expensive and lots of affordable options by the TD Garden (also really close to the orange line).

To go back on topic, how was the 18z GFS? Haven't had a chance to look

1 minute ago, BRSno said:

There's a Marriott right by the aquarium (2, actually). There's the Millennium Hotel at Faneuil Hall that's usually not too expensive and lots of affordable options by the TD Garden (also really close to the orange line).

To go back on topic, how was the 18z GFS? Haven't had a chance to look

Jackpots my hood and just south, actually. I don't believe it though.

Archived