Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That's a ORH-Hills crusher.  Monadnocks and SVT too.  Wow that's moist.

850s get to the Pike quickly but then seem to hit a brick wall north of that.

How far into VT does this get the decent snows?  Asking for a friend and not me, no way am I interested in whether this gets me to 100'

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

Euro isn't much snow for CT (including Mount Tolland) but is does look like an extended period of icing in the hills. Nice drain of cold in low levels on backside of that low. 

Well hopefully the colder models end up correct with snow in CT...if not..nothing wrong with long duration ice

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Maybe but I'd bet against that...usually there's some slight cooling on an easterly flow like that on the Euro as you head into ORH county, and most models won't see it. This is starting to turn into a much more developed cyclone than the '93 system.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Maybe but I'd bet against that...usually there's some slight cooling on an easterly flow like that on the Euro as you head into ORH county, and most models won't see it. This is starting to turn into a much more developed cyclone than the '93 system.

Some intense lift on that. I kind of bet we Tippy Isothermal in many spots on that run. Blue bomb for even Kev.

Archived