Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Whineminster said:

People get what's coming to them....that's all I'm saying.  Unitied is wrong too, greedy corporation

So assuming that felon means he was tried, convicted and sentenced for whatever crime he committed and has since served his punishment, that wasn't what he had coming?  Not enough punishment I guess?  If you ever commit a crime, from that point on, you deserve any rotten treatment that comes your way?  So much for "do the crime, serve the time" apparently it can never be enough. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

They are always in the top 5 for customer satisfaction. 

I don't fly a ton, so my experience has not been huge, but they are my favorite airline by far. They have crushed SW on the times I have flown them and SW for the same trip.  Delta is doable...barely.  Been a while since I flew international

3 hours ago, mreaves said:

So assuming that felon means he was tried, convicted and sentenced for whatever crime he committed and has since served his punishment, that wasn't what he had coming?  Not enough punishment I guess?  If you ever commit a crime, from that point on, you deserve any rotten treatment that comes your way?  So much for "do the crime, serve the time" apparently it can never be enough. 

He was prescribing drugs illegally in order to try and seduce someone.  That's pretty bad dude. All I'm saying is I would feel worse if it was some little old lady getting ripped out of her seat. 

6 hours ago, Whineminster said:

Hey....it's in their policy that you may be booted from the flight.  It's not right, and they shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's in there. Plus this doctor is a felon, so whatever. 

It's in my policy to avoid this airline now.  Their service blows vs others.  And if they thought dragging someone off of a plane would not be a PR nightmare then maybe I don't want them making critical safety decisions.

36 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It's in my policy to avoid this airline now.  Their service blows vs others.  And if they thought dragging someone off of a plane would not be a PR nightmare then maybe I don't want them making critical safety decisions.

The funny thing about all of this is that if they had just upped their compensation probably $500 more, they would have gotten 4 volunteers and they wouldn't even be in the news at all.

Amazing how shortsighted those morons were over a couple grand. Bet they'd pay 100 times that right now to make the whole thing disappear.

Archived