SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Moving on to spring down here. 

The end of this week into the weekend loks pretty nice...at least from what I saw on the GFS. Lots of sun and 50s to near 60F down there. That Fri system could get far enough north to keep you guys cloudy or showery I suppose. As for 70+, I think we're cooked on that through at least a week or so into April. ~0C 850s won't get it done. It'll be warm enough for me to slowly melt all of my snow and dry it out before my first chance at 70F. I keep stressing patience to the gf as she's beginning to pull her hair out over this weather.

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

The end of this week into the weekend loks pretty nice...at least from what I saw on the GFS. Lots of sun and 50s to near 60F down there. That Fri system could get far enough north to keep you guys cloudy or showery I suppose. As for 70+, I think we're cooked on that through at least a week or so into April. ~0C 850s won't get it done. It'll be warm enough for me to slowly melt all of my snow and dry it out before my first chance at 70F. I keep stressing patience to the gf as she's beginning to pull her hair out over this weather.

She is right, This type of stuff is like being in purgatory.

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Euro is wet and chilly the same time. I think we know which will be correct.

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

She is right, This type of stuff is like being in purgatory.

It feels like we just had 4 months of the same weather. It's like Groundhog Day. At least we're done with the frigid airmasses. Back to back weekends in mid March ruined by wind chills well below 0F sucked.

38 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea I was wondering what Brian was talking about its more than close, he can add another shot weekend to Lisas list if the Euro has a clue.  Enjoy 

Lisa is going to force him to move south of 40N within the next few years. A random April 17th storm of like 15" in the next year or two will be the last straw. 

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Lisa is going to force him to move south of 40N within the next few years. A random April 17th storm of like 15" in the next year or two will be the last straw. 

Tippy and Lisa probably having secret texts back and forth about remembering Springs in Michigan.

Archived