Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

If it weren't for that one event, this would be up there with March 2006 and March 2014 as one of the worst in memory...even March 2015 sucked here...I know it was good south of the pike, Steve.

Is that guy with the white beard Steve?  Unrecognizable...lol 

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

If it weren't for that one event, this would be up there with March 2006 and March 2014 as one of the worst in memory...even March 2015 sucked here...I know it was good south of the pike, Steve.

All this cold and one storm to show. Was hoping to do better, but at least the one storm was a fun one. 

EURO would argue for 2-4" snow/sleet tomorrow looking at the profiles up here before changing over to liquid and/or rising above 32F.  Runs around 0.4" QPF into a sub-freezing column but its marginal at like -1C to -2C straight up to H7.

Would be nice to see one more daytime winter event before going to rain tomorrow evening, ha.

37 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

EURO would argue for 2-4" snow/sleet tomorrow looking at the profiles up here before changing over to liquid and/or rising above 32F.  Runs around 0.4" QPF into a sub-freezing column but its marginal at like -1C to -2C straight up to H7.

Would be nice to see one more daytime winter event before going to rain tomorrow evening, ha.

Lean colder

16 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I can see why you'd wait until deep into March-slopes to yourselves.

Our condo unit with 100+ units has 1 car, mine. We literally ran lap after lap yesterday afternoon  all alone for skiers with some boarders going into the terrain parks. It's cold but dressed properly it's not an issue at all. March sun is still March sun. Sun burned, wind burned and feeling like a kid. Took a good fall yesterday lol ,not feeling like a kid at that time but all is well. Did 38 runs yesterday 32 Tues and 30 Monday, About 85 miles so far according to the ski tracker

Archived