Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Secrets gratefully accepted. Not bad. Hope it's not on crack.

8 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Check the extended RGEM yourself by going to the meteocentre interface, opening one of the frames in a new tab, and manually changing the url to obtain frames past 48

I guess Julian just let the cat out of the bag but lol yea

PT_PN_066_0000.gif

7 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

lol, I didn't see you posted it in here first. Looks pretty sweet.

Good call a couple weeks back for winter hitting its stride this month.

He said it was a north of pike ending to winter with a very long shot south of. I had to get him committed with a press conference because he already had one ski virtually on the Maine slopes.... Pratically abandoned his children in CT before the spring equinox. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He said it was a north of pike ending to winter with a very long shot south of. I had to get him committed with a press conference because he already had one ski virtually on the Maine slopes.... Pratically abandoned his children in CT before the spring equinox. 

my 8 kids are all grown up with families, lol I am living like a teenager again, sucks to be you. 

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I thought I remembered Ginxy banging the storm drum back when everyone was singing the praises of spring. Could be alternative facts, who knows.

12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Thanks, yea we have been "hacking" for years, lol

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Oh by the way that sat pic, poor James, maybe the rGEM will fix that??

I'm just NW of those ponds in SE MA that show up.  That's Lake Assawompsett in Lakeville.  I have bare ground showing in some parts of my yard.  Bring on Spring.

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'm just NW of those ponds in SE MA that show up.  That's Lake Assawompsett in Lakeville.  I have bare ground showing in some parts of my yard.  Bring on Spring.

sping is coming but not before you snow you melt and you freeze your patosshie off.

Archived