• Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, jbenedet said:
24 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Keep up the good work, bro.

What else that crystal ball say? 

Keep up the good work, bro.

What else that crystal ball say? 

My crystal ball has worked pretty damn well this season, actually...sit on that and spin.

Your's always reflects snow...you're a weenie with a pro tag.

NAM doesn't do much to engender confidence, but I said last night I could see a south of pike special.....like 4" for Steve and a dusting here.

Odds still against it imo.

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

My crystal ball has worked pretty damn well this season, actually...sit on that and spin.

Your's always reflects snow...you're a weenie with a pro tag.

NAM doesn't do much to engender confidence, but I said last night I could see a south of pike special.....like 4" for Steve and a dusting here.

Odds still against it imo.

Hahahahaha. "There's no threat here." The 12z GEFS, EPS, and 18z NAM all clearly said there is a threat, so you're already wrong.

If capriciousness and inaccuracy passes for good forecasting--you got it bro. 

Yea I have a snow obsession, even when it's not imby. You got me man. 

I'm glad you're here to represent the emotional aspect of forecasting.

6 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Hahahahaha. "There's no threat here." If impulsiveness, capriciousness and inaccuracy passes for good forecasting--you got it bro. 

Yea I have a snow obsession, even when it's not imby. You got me man. 

Clearly you're illiterate because I've been pretty accurate...on a seasonal, and event basis.

When I'm not, I'll be the first to cite it....like last year, blizzard notwithstanding.

The ultimate paradox...citing a solution conjured up from the bowels of the hr 60, 18z NAM as evidence that I'm impulsive.

Priceless-

15 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Clearly you're illiterate because I've been pretty accurate...on a seasonal, and event basis.

When I'm not, I'll be the first to cite it....like last year, blizzard notwithstanding.

The ultimate paradox...citing a solution conjured up from the bowels of the hr 60, 18z NAM as evidence that I'm impulsive.

Priceless-

Try to be objective, just try. Everyone here, including you saw the 12z GEFS and 12z EPS. 

3 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Try to be objective, just try. Everyone here, including you saw the 12z GEFS and 12z EPS.

GEFS gave me a little more pause, yes....I'm honestly not ready to buy it, but if the ens hold serve tonight, then it  maybe time to reevaluate.

A word of caution...be careful with over trends and last minute corrections. Modeling often exhibits that type of behavior in relation to N stream impulses....the convection associated with southern streams is what enables the west trend to be unrelenting.

No qualms about a s of pike event....if there is an event, that is likely what happens.

Archived