SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real important piece of energy is the wave coming into the Pacific NW tonight. I think we're going to want to see that come in deeper than modeled to get the trends to be back closer to the coast.

Bit of a mixed signal at 00z, but most of the wave was still off shore. So 12z will be big to check models vs. balloons.

6 hours ago, weathafella said:

I thought the old para is now the NAM.  I see NAM and para still on SV.  What gives?

Looks like a critical weather day was declared for the blizzard, which means no new implementations can occur.

So the NAM got a stay of execution. It's time will come though.

Wow, you guys give up too easily, just because it shows a snowstorm for Cape Cod you just give up, I haven't given up on this event, and until I do none of you can give in to your negativity.  I witnessed a rainstorm, ok I didn't have a choice, but I stuck through it for hope for a better future, ok mid March isn't the best time of the year for snow on the Cape, but this storm is happening.

42 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Wow, you guys give up too easily, just because it shows a snowstorm for Cape Cod you just give up, I haven't given up on this event, and until I do none of you can give in to your negativity.  I witnessed a rainstorm, ok I didn't have a choice, but I stuck through it for hope for a better future, ok mid March isn't the best time of the year for snow on the Cape, but this storm is happening.

We hope for a better future for mankind. 

The problem with you Jimmy is you hope and wish and try to will every little piece of energy into snowstorms. Thats not being "positive", thats being an unrealistic uber weenie, hence the tag. On the flipside, Because someone thinks its curtains does not mean they are giving up on life lol. Relax, it will snow out there for you so congrats. It will snow out to ECT and SEMA probably too. But its nuisance that wont stack up except for a select few, unless you ride the cmc....good luck with that. 

I call it like I see it, if that affects your emotional well being then we should probably get together and talk about it over a 7-11 slurpee someday.

34 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We hope for a better future for mankind. 

The problem with you Jimmy is you hope and wish and try to will every little piece of energy into snowstorms. Thats not being "positive", thats being an unrealistic uber weenie, hence the tag. On the flipside, Because someone thinks its curtains does not mean they are giving up on life lol. Relax, it will snow out there for you so congrats. It will snow out to ECT and SEMA probably too. But its nuisance that wont stack up except for a select few, unless you ride the cmc....good luck with that. 

I call it like I see it, if that affects your emotional well being then we should probably get together and talk about it over a 7-11 slurpee someday.

This reminds me.  I still owe you 1/6 of a 6 pack of Bud Light (or cheaper) from our bet a few years back were I said I would not see more than 3" in march and I think I ended up getting 4".

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

You sure?

IMG_0039.PNG

lol!!! What a kick in the a.ss, completely missing most of the cape... And Ironic that even with this system Tolland wins. At least on that map. It's like Kevin was at the controls for this one.  Funny sh.it.

Aren't there 2 systems in play? One for the weekend, and one for early next week?

27 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

lol!!! What a kick in the a.ss, completely missing most of the cape... And Ironic that even with this system Tolland wins. At least on that map. It's like Kevin was at the controls for this one.  Funny sh.it.

Aren't there 2 systems in play? One for the weekend, and one for early next week?

Even when he doesn't win, he wins, because his ratios are usually higher.

40 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

This reminds me.  I still owe you 1/6 of a 6 pack of Bud Light (or cheaper) from our bet a few years back were I said I would not see more than 3" in march and I think I ended up getting 4".

Sick call ey? lol. Next time Im out there playing poker, maybe you and the Moosup weenie would want to do keg stands. I dont work in Manchester anymore, so that ship has sailed.

Archived