Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Lol not really. BOS got less than anticipated. And deform set up father West.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the last storm def trended west...no doubt about it. Some of the mesos maybe got a last little tick to the east at the end inside of12-18 hours...so that places like ORH didn't end up mixing, but the overall trend from like 48 hours out was definitely west.

I believe he was mocking a certain poster from CT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Remain skeptical for west of 91, these things have to be perfectly timed for us out here. East is a different story since minor corrections in the flow gets the Cape Codder wearing his hard hat again and the Weymouth weenie out of his country boy bell bottom jeans and into his briefs. 

Surprised we haven't seen any Dawn Awakening posts out of Cape Cod, MA recently

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the last storm def trended west...no doubt about it. Some of the mesos maybe got a last little tick to the east at the end inside of12-18 hours...so that places like ORH didn't end up mixing, but the overall trend from like 48 hours out was definitely west.

Tough to offset the 10 tics west with 1 tic east the day of the storm.

10 minutes ago, Morch Madness said:

Surprised we haven't seen any Dawn Awakening posts out of Cape Cod, MA recently

Maybe he is trying to use them wisely now.

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Not about domain, is it real or not? I havent seen it since I was a young lad on the mean streets of NJ. Beginning to think it never existed and I was just hallucinating at the time.

Of course they are real. Right?

3 minutes ago, Morch Madness said:

I feel like if we keep going with these mid level trends one of the models is bound to show a hit. They're all so close as is. Jerry's right, that H7 look is really nice for eastern areas on the NAM.

Well, the NAVGEM does, but it is the......well, you know.

http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=navgem&region=us&pkg=z500_mslp&runtime=2017031512&fh=102&xpos=0&ypos=298

32 minutes ago, weathafella said:

FWIW-not much.  Take a look at the H5/H7 track on the 18z NAM.  Perfect to me for the eastern areas.

That book has sailed in my eyes. Nam has been ok this season and it can pick up on stuff even in its long range. One just cant believe every run, just look for clues, needle in a haystack maybe but it caaaan be there. 

Archived