Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14 Storm Observations

The Iceman

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, shadow_ said:

Soon as i posted that, it turned into a sleetfest. I'm near the whitehall mall. It's hard to tell with the wind, i would guess maybe 10 inches. That is getting compacted now with this heavy sleet.

Alright.  I'm very familiar with the Fullerton area.  Grew up around 3rd and Grape.

Your 10" estimate was good considering the snow observer just chimed in with 9.6 at ABE.

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

All sleet here for more then the last hour, snowing well south and east of here never seen anything like this.

24.8F approx 6" of shaved ice

I don't get this storm lol. 100% sleet for more than the past hour as well under this band.

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

All sleet here for more then the last hour, snowing well south and east of here never seen anything like this.

24.8F approx 6" of shaved ice

Shoveling was like digging sticky ball bearings and bb's 

can't think of a any time in my life that levittown is snowing and Quakertown is all sleet. very very odd.

Can't even tell how much we got here. 4 inches of snow being packed down by an incredible amount of sleet. 

Now just puking snow and sleet. This is gonna be way more crippling then 10-14 inches of snow. Shoveling is incredibly hard and it's all gonna freeze later

15 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

can't think of a any time in my life that levittown is snowing and Quakertown is all sleet. very very odd.

February 2014 did that to me for a short while.  There were reports of snow in and around Philly, and I'm here in northeastern Berks Co. getting sleet.  This storm it is even more widespread and much longer duration.  (the craziness)  

Archived