• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14 Storm Observations

The Iceman

Still snow here! I don't like how close that sleet line is :unsure: but it seems to have stalled in northward progress! It's only ~10 miles south of me using RadarScope as well! I believe that mixing is inevitable here, but anything to keep it from happening for as long as possible is fine with me :) I'm not measuring, but I'd estimate having maybe 1.5 inches or 2 inches here? (Tabernacle, NJ) Don't take it as exact ... just an estimate! It's been snowing light-moderate for a while now, but there was a time earlier where it was snowing at a good rate where I think a good amount of the snow accumulation was picked up.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Measured 2.5" at 2:00 am. Snowed moderately plus for an hour or two, now in the last 15 minutes it let up, seems to be mainly rimed snow with a little sleet mixed in.

About to find out what's in those yellows....

radar-0230-3-14-17.jpg

Tell those yellows to go away.  It's all rain and sleet.  

4 minutes ago, BBasile said:

lol.  I'm trying.  Just nothing exciting about light rain.  

We're not exactly in the best position for this storm :( 

The northwest trend was sadly just as real with this storm as it has been with other storms ... Oh well! It is March after all. Hopefully we can flip back but I'm not confident on getting much snow in this storm.

1 hour ago, BBasile said:

Tell those yellows to go away.  It's all rain and sleet.  

It almost worked - changed back to snow and huge flakes for a bit, now solidly sleet with a bit of snow mixed in. 29F currently. Measured 3.0" at 3 am, still 3.0" at 3:30 am with about a quarter inch of sleet on top.

Archived