Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14 Storm Observations

The Iceman

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, penndotguy said:

Its filling in nicely and my temp is dropping fast Im down to 30 that's 2 deg in a hour

Temp just dropped to 30 as well. I know its very weenieish, but HRRR continues to put us in a great place of getting 20+ inches. Lets hope!

light snow has begun just as I woke up from my nap. good sign that I was meant to watch this entire storm unfold.  31F. dew point at 22F so temp should fall several degrees when snow picks up. already have the day off tomorro, I'm pumped for this to get going! anyone else staying up the whole night for this? 

radar looks incredible to the south. should start seeing heavy snow in a hour or 2. yellow returns coming into delaware and s jersey now. by 130 latest we should be seeing some good rates. snow has picked up in intensity here significantly in the last 10 mins or so. dusting here so far. temp  down to 29.

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

looking at minimum 7 hours of really good snows. should easily get to 10 inches in that time if radar continues to light up like this...

I hope so.  It's coming down pretty good now with some much better returns on the way.  Snow was melting on paved surfaces, but no longer.  

Archived