Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13/14 Storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

My gf's no slouch either but she hates wx, snow especially, and is getting 18-24 snow tomorrow. Mappy, why do bad things happen to good people?

In a joking matter: LOL 

In a serious matter: I don't know, but wish it didn't. 

Just now, gymengineer said:

Yes. Snowmaps have kind of replaced actual data from the model runs. 

Right? Who needs soundings, qpf, temps and all that. pffffffft snow maps baby

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Euro disco looks good then someone flies in to say how awful the latest HRRRR is. So predictable.

In all fairness, the HRRR has been doing really well. It gives almost everyone about 2" (or a bit more) before mixy stuff becomes a concern. I'd almost be willing to lock that up but I feel like gambling a bit.

2 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

And the HRRR looks pretty good for no rain making it past 95... I'd take a heavy sleet fest. Metro looks to transition back to snow on fantasy hour 19.

yeah the backend looks okay although we're still sleeting at the end of its run :P

3 minutes ago, feloniousq said:

My combined point and click for tonight and tomorrow has gone from 7-13" to 3-7."

Interesting...mine went from 6-12 to 4-9.....does anybody else get the notion that this event has fail written on it for about half the forum east of 81, south of 70, and especially 95 and outside the micro climates? like we will wake up tomorrow and many of us will be very sad about the outcome.  Not all of us, but a lot of us.  That is where it seems some of us are heading.     

21 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Interesting...mine went from 6-12 to 4-9.....does anybody else get the notion that this event has fail written on it for about half the forum east of 81, south of 70, and especially 95 and outside the micro climates? like we will wake up tomorrow and many of us will be very sad about the outcome.  Not all of us, but a lot of us.  That is where it seems some of us are heading.     

I blame all the negative energy and people subliminally willing it to happen. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived