Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14 Storm Nowcasting/Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparky said:

A little over 5" snow/sleet.  Once the sleet mixed around 3am that seemed to be the dominant precip type ever since.  At least I didn't get any freezing rain.  Temp was around 26 the entire night and early morning.  If this is all I get the rest of the day this will be a MEH storm to me.  Progged for 12+ which looked so promising for days in advance is lousy.

its a fitting end to a lousy winter, disappointment!!

5 minutes ago, Sparky said:

A little over 5" snow/sleet.  Once the sleet mixed around 3am that seemed to be the dominant precip type ever since.  At least I didn't get any freezing rain.  Temp was around 26 the entire night and early morning.  If this is all I get the rest of the day this will be a MEH storm to me.  Progged for 12+ which looked so promising for days in advance is lousy.

Amen

6 minutes ago, Sparky said:

My thoughts exactly 

Just went out and shoveled the dreaded snow plow mountain at the bottom of my driveway. This is some heavy ass wet snow. Serious compaction going on. I am going to call it 7.5 inches for the event. Probably had a little more at some point. Expecting an iceberg at the bottom of the driveway in the morning.

31/27 overcast

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived