Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14 Storm Nowcasting/Obs

nj2va

1 minute ago, das said:

I don't think I've seen this before: the roads are starting to cave in Clarksburg as is grassy areas. The strange thing is that the roads are steaming just like after a summer thunderstorm.  Air temp is down to 29°F but when I kicked on the infrared pedestrian avoidance system in my car, all the roads are glowing bright and warm. Looks like they are well above freezing but caving to the rates. 

IMG_1080.thumb.JPG.43cfe7ee207abcce7f0d0198751630bf.JPG

Pretty sweet car for a met. You a VP at Accuweather or something?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Deck Pic said:

RAP gives me over 2" liquid...lol

Not surprised looking at the radar.  I'd be a little more concerned in the western areas than Eastern from a qpf perspective not to mention when the coastal gets going you'll see the Midwest precip start to dry out.

10 minutes ago, das said:

I don't think I've seen this before: the roads are starting to cave in Clarksburg as is grassy areas. The strange thing is that the roads are steaming just like after a summer thunderstorm.  Air temp is down to 29°F but when I kicked on the infrared pedestrian avoidance system in my car, all the roads are glowing bright and warm. Looks like they are well above freezing but caving to the rates. 

IMG_1080.thumb.JPG.43cfe7ee207abcce7f0d0198751630bf.JPG

S6?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived