Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14, The Blizzard of 2017: Obs

Rtd208

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But all that tells you is that the mixing lime is oriented due E-W.  that's not sustainable at the height of the storm - it should realign parallel to the coast as this organizes. There's going to be an area that flips back and dumps.

Yeah RAP shows the mix line sinking back some during the height of the storm in a few hours

5 minutes ago, nzucker said:

You won't get much dynamic cooling until the mid levels deepen. The storm is still mostly WAA based.

The center is coming due N , warm layers are just gona punch in all over the place.

This will sleet pretty far NW and I will go to R soon .

4 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

The center is coming due N , warm layers are just gona punch in all over the place.

...RAIN here..32.5*..1" of crap on the ground.

4 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Coastal plain we could write off, but you seem to think this is going to affect  a greater area than that. Been sleeting here for awhile now. Got about 4 inches before the switch. 

Just now, weatherpruf said:

Coastal plain we could write off, but you seem to think this is going to affect  a greater area than that. Been sleeting here for awhile now. Got about 4 inches before the switch. 

The sleet line is starting to collapse south in New Jersey. Someone in Chester went back to snow. As the mid level lows track to the northeast, the atmosphere should cool. Also some more dynamics working in.

Archived