Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 13-14, The Blizzard of 2017: Obs

Rtd208

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, swamplover56 said:

HOw would this compare to say the nam depiction?

It's close but the NAM for some reason spreads warm air well inland, past where it seems to be now. By 2am, the 0c 850 line on the NAM should be up to about Westminster, MD, and it looks to stay snow for some time yet. I think it's safe to say it went too warm.

4 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

It's close but the NAM for some reason spreads warm air well inland, past where it seems to be now. By 2am, the 0c 850 line on the NAM should be up to about Westminster, MD, and it looks to stay snow for some time yet. I think it's safe to say it went too warm.

All we need are small adjustments to keep NYC/LI in the game.  Hopefully the small corrections east can add up and put this storm in a better place for NYC and coastal areas.

27 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Looks based on radar that our low is just west of Morehead City and headed just east of north. 

We had a decent Ene wind throughout the morning and afternoon. It's now switched to die north as the low is just east of me by 30 miles. Hope you get du.ped on later today. My mother in law is in Drexel hills near Philly and my grandma is Springfield Massachusetts both stand to get thumped.

Archived