• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
AMZ8990

7 minutes ago, whamby said:

dynamic cooling due to heavier precip? maybe....

Areas further north received more sunlight today at least that was the case for me, today in Honaker the high was 54F. Currently it is 39F with a steady drizzle. I may just be lucky enough to get a changeover to some moderate wet snowfall for a few hours.

My current temperature is 23F, about 1/2 inch is on the ground where I live with a trace in the town, I see some impressive swaths of snow heading down from Kentucky. The entire day has been characterized with persistent flurries overcast skies and a chilly breeze. A lot of the rain that fell during the night has froze over the grass so I am sure this and the low temperatures tonight will be fatal to anything that has bloomed. I also noticed some snow WNW of Memphis it looks like they may get some surprise snowfall.

We had flurries on and off all day yesterday, even some in downtown Chattanooga, and then a nice dusting overnight on Signal.  It was a pleasant surprise. They even delayed school.  

I am pretty sure we've seen more winter weather in the last 4 days than we have for the last 2 winters combined. :)

Archived