Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 11/12 Last Call For Snow Obs!

mackerel_sky

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Yeah just checked, snowing in easley, but mix. Just one more quick shower to come through and that's it. Anyone hoping for that 1 or 2 inches per GSP going to be disappointed though, precip almost done and cold just never quite made it. 34. Just changed back to rain BTW.

Not sure what radar you looking at, but what about all that back into AL? That's still got to move through.

5 minutes ago, Bsudweather said:

Not sure what radar you looking at, but what about all that back into AL? That's still got to move through.

The main batch, that could possibly accumulate, is about through downtown Greenville and very light stuff behind it, maybe till 8 am or so. Hard to get light snow to accumulate at 35 degrees! :(

currently light snow/35

5 minutes ago, Bsudweather said:

Yep, that one little patch of blue beside Walhalla is it. The rest is moving to our South. I was looking at WYFF, put it in motion and you'll see. Sorry man, was hoping for more too.

28 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

Looks like an area from Greenwood, SC to Newberry, SC is getting raked. I bet they have 2 or 3 inches on the ground.  Meanwhile I'm at 35 degree's with a rain snow mix... warm boundary layer overperforms again for mby... weeee!!!!!

Yep, never made it below 34, lost atleast .25-.30 of QPF on rain! It's still snowing, so I get to see snow falling in March, so that's a win , I guess! Zero accums, imby! :(

Archived